Thursday, June 09, 2005

Man it's hot! But I love it! Thanks for the nice comments. The blue and pink yarns are 100% romney wool, the orange yarn is a wool/mohair blend and the spring green yarn is an 80% merino 20% silk mix.



It was my 31st B-day this weekend and so I have been busy doing well not much but working. I belong to these knitting groups but I am never hardly ever able to go Boo-Hoo. Working has been keeping me and I have not even been able to knit very much at all.



In a week I get to go on a retreat and I really hope that I will have gobs of time to knit, knit and knit. Hopefully soon I will get more pictures up and I will be able to visit the knit in group

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennie said...

There is NO WAY you are 31. Crazy! Happy Birthday!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home